Customer Experience Management
Mawarid Technology is introducing a new program which is concerned with managing the customer journey through each and every touch point. In today’s world, each organization offers a huge number of touch points to their customers in order to assure reachability and service quality but the number of touch point is not how you measure customer satisfaction rates.
Our customer experience program is concerned with how to utilize all touch point in order to assure the highest customer satisfaction rates.
How we do it
Managing the customer experience properly requires consistency in interaction with the brand – so customer’s perceptions are correct. Excellent customer experience management requires knowing your customers so completely that you can create and deliver personalized experiences that will entice them to not only remain loyal to you, but also to evangelize to others about you – and word of mouth advertising is the most valuable form.
Customer Experience Program Components
Capitalizing on our experience as a system integrator, Mawarid Technology offers the most comprehensive customer experience program which covers the journey not just from a business view but also from a technical view.
- Strategy: addresses how companies incorporate CEM into their long-term plans/vision/mission to help achieve its objectives and goals
- Governance: describes the formal policy around the CEM program: Rules, Roles, Requests
- Business Process Integration: involves embedding CEM processes/data into other business operations
- Method:addresses the means by which customer feedback is collected and what gets measured
- Reporting: addresses analysis, synthesis and dissemination of customer feedback
- Research: is concerned with how companies provide additional customer insight by conducting deep dive research using different types of customer data